We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Head of U.S. Sales
About The Position
Our company is looking for a talented and highly motivated Head of U.S. Sales to join our team and spearhead the U.S market. Being an enthusiastic self-driven manager with managerial experience and outstanding track record in sales is crucial for establishing a department of this type.
In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within the U.S region and accounts.
Your duties will include hiring, onboarding, training and motivating our sales and BDR teams, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
We are looking for individuals who want to help shape our company in these exciting times.
As a Head of U.S. Sales, you are responsible for creating new business opportunities as well as managing entire sales cycles. You use your sales and technical experience to work proactively with our customers.
- Establish and build a high-performing sales team (including sales and BDRs) in the U.S site
- Develop, prospect and qualify a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Actively develop strong partnerships within the AWS and Azure partner ecosystem, driving business and success.
- As part of the leadership team, strategize to set smart sales goals and shape the growth of the company
- Communicate the value of Zesty solutions to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover the needs of a variety of companies
- Leveraging account relationships, setting “pitch” meetings, developing a robust pipeline and winning business that enables the achievement of bookings and revenue plans.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a managerial team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to align messaging and drive sales conversion at each stage of the sales process
- Train, track, and motivate sales teams
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership, specific guidance, and support to sales team members in an overall sales capacity or working with specific customers or prospects via daily hands-on coaching
What You Should Have
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in building and establishing a sales department
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- A capable hunter, build relationships from scratch and turn them into new clients
- Familiarity with the cloud – advantage
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation, and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Experience with Developing and executing effective sales plans, focused on enabling the sales and delivery of Zesty related offerings
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂