We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Senior Data Engineer
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and super talented Data Engineering Team Lead to join our team. If you are interested in large-scale distributed data systems and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! As a Data Engineering Team Lead, you will work in an energetic startup environment with cutting-edge methodologies. You will take a role in the leadership, development and implementation of our data platform.
- Key responsibilities
- Work closely with the R&D teams in designing large scale distributed data systems in the cloud.
- Mentor and guide data engineers in the team.
- Build large-scale data platforms and distributed systems in the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure), data lake, containers, and Kubernetes.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to the core data infrastructure.
- Create scalable designs and implement new distributed systems for data storage, processing, and accessibility.
- Work closely with our data analysts to support their processes.
- Extensive knowledge with Python and one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Go.
- Experience in building large-scale data platforms and distributed systems in the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure), data lake, containers, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building data stream pipelines using big data frameworks and tools such as Spark, Kafka, Athena Elasticsearch, Airflow, MLflow, SageMaker, Databricks etc.
- Experience in current software development practices.
- Strong experience in SQL/NoSQL/Time Series databases such as: DynamoDB, Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Data modeling for a variety of persistence stores such as: Snowflake, MySQL, Elasticsearch.
- BSc in computer science (or equivalent).
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂