We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Field Marketing Manager
About The Position
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic marketer responsible for the planning & execution of global B2B marketing events.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with the Head of Demand Generation and other stakeholders at Zesty such as copywriters, graphic designers, product marketing, PPC managers, and more, to create and implement a successful events plan built to drive demand, acquire new leads, increase product adoption, and expand awareness of the Zesty brand.
Our ideal candidate is
- Highly independent
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Great storytelling skills.
- Always up-to-date on the latest marketing trends
- Not afraid to try new things and is driven to improve results constantly.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile, flexible, highly organized, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Develop, plan and execute Zesty’s event initiatives globally, including sponsored and owned events, both in-person and virtually.
- Identify and map lead potential events collaborations with 3rd party vendors, sponsors, and partners.
- Track and monitor events’ results and ROI to meet revenue goals.
- Own master timelines and project plans, communicate action items to all stakeholders and monitor to ensure they meet deadlines and budget frames.
- Execute all event elements, including securing exhibit space, placing show orders and services, booth layout and design work, staffing schedules, sponsorships, graphic production, and attendee engagement activities.
- Produce virtual events, including calendar invites, registration forms, event set-up, speaker prep, day of production, and post-event follow-up.
- Execute all conference management activities, including budget management, agenda development, hotel room blocks, F&B specifications, marketing deliverables, production team engagements, vendor management, badging, gifting, offsite dinners, signage development, transportation, and event reconciliation.
- Work closely with sales to shape and optimize pre and post-event inbound processes and cadences.
- Travel and be onsite at conferences, events, and any necessary onsite prep meetings.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 6 years of planning and managing B2B global events, tradeshows, and virtual events.
- Vast experience in planning and executing virtual webinars and roundtable discussions.
- Vast experience in leading multidisciplinary teams (content writers, designers, web developers, etc.) to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Experience in working with CRM tools (Salesforce- an advantage)
- High-tech B2B SaaS or software experience.
- At Zesty, the base salary is only one component of our compensation package. This position has a base salary range between $100,000 to $125,000.
- The base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This position also includes an equity package of options. Zesty provides employees comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂