Technical Support Team Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a Technical Support Team Lead to join our expanding Customer Success team at Zesty!
Working with our cutting-edge technology and a one-of-a-kind customer base, our mission is to provide our customers with the best experience every time they interact with us.
The technical support team lead is responsible for addressing technical matters that are brought up by our direct customers as well as our partners, managing the incoming support requests workflow and maintaining Zesty’s SLA.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you’ll use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex end-user support cases. As a tech-first team leader, you’ll be responsible to meet various KPIs, with customer satisfaction being the most important one.
Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy people person with KPI understanding, that posses technical orientation and knows how to develop and operate an ongoing relationship with technical customers
- Act as the initial point of contact for all technical requests from clients, partners and/or other employees from within Zesty.
- Assist Zesty’s customers and partners through technical issues while maintaining an organized support process, from the initial understanding of the issue, through a thorough investigation and escalation in case needed, all the way to a full resolution and documentation.
- Maintain a strict SLA while making sure the right escalation is applied in a timely manner in order to provide our customers with the quickest and most efficient resolution.
- Maintain a close working relationship with various teams across the organization (RnD, Product, Sales and Success) in order to address any issue that is brought up either from customers or partners.
- Assist management in creating training materials that would assist our customers as well as the various teams within the company.
- Overall management of a fully operational support team, its members and their professional/personal growth, its KPIs and targets.
- Overall responsibility of the internal knowledge base in terms of the creation of new content and maintenance of existing articles.
What You Should Have?
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position in a SaaS company, involving technical knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- At least 1-2 years of management experience, specifically in terms of technical support teams.
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently and simultaneously.
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (AWS is preferred).
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through written correspondence as well as a frontal support session (through video calls).
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Cloud Experience- working within the AWS and the overall cloud ecosystems (advantage).
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role.
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps experience.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Networking experience.
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration platforms (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS).