Head of Product Marketing
About The Position
Zesty is looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to direct and oversee our product marketing activities and work together with our Director of Marketing to drive a coherent marketing strategy worldwide. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals of revenue growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and strategic positioning of our platform.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background and proven experience in managing marketing strategy and activities. You must understand our business and our growth vision, and have solid experience with creative development, digital content, programs, advertisements, events, analyst briefs and more.
Your work will be an instrumental component of our marketing programs.
We love inventing and experimenting, and usually do not follow best practices, so if you don’t like being confined in a box, your place is here.
This is a senior, high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Zesty as a leader in the cloud management space.
We are a small team with a huge responsibility, therefore, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and lead a team of content and product marketers.
- Work closely with our Director of Marketing and Head of Demand Generation to innovate and strategize the most coherent marketing programs.
- Develop and implement a cohesive product marketing plan to increase revenue, brand awareness, lead quality, measurements and analytics.
- Craft the creative marketing story around our product values and competitive advantage, and drive effective delivery over prolonged campaigns
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Strategize and generate high-quality content assets (Videos, demos, webinars, whitepapers, blogs, case studies, etc.) that will influence and drive demand for Zesty’s set of products.
- Manage and lead all product launches
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Speak and present both internally and externally (events, podcasts, webinars) to promote the story of our product
- Create impactful statement assets that establish our market positioning
- Enable and educate the SDR and Sales teams with compelling content assets to drive higher conversions.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
What you’ll need:
- Proven work experience as a Product Marketing leader in B2B tech
- Over 5 years’ experience in marketing roles and 2 years as marketing leader managing others
- Super solid understanding of technologies and able to learn new technologies fast.
- Experience in SaaS companies is a MUST
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, content strategy, conversion process, web analytics and marketing fundamentals
- Native English
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- You’re a passionate marketer with outstanding Storytelling and copywriting skills
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- You’re a Self-starter, creative, with exceptional leadership and ownership skills
- Experience in multi-product, platform company - big advantage
- Experience marketing to DevOps, developers - HUGE advantage