We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for amazing test automation engineers to join our team. If you are interested in large scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! We have many hard engineering challenges coming up, and we’re looking for innovative, daring minds to join the team.
Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you have what it takes and want to automate a multi-cloud system’s tests while working in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
- Solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated tests for software and feature quality at both system and user level.
- Design, create, modify, and execute test strategies/plans and drive to improve software testing processes and methodologies.
- Optimize and maintain team-oriented tools or tests to increase productivity.
- Take part in the product’s live support shifts.
- Understand how to deal with distributed backend systems test automation.
- Expertise in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, C++, Java, C#.
- Track record in building test automation solutions, automated internal frameworks, monitor systems, or improving testing effectiveness.
- Ability to lead testing activities and engagement with cross-functional teams to shape design and product direction.
- BA/B.Sc degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in building test plans for both backend and UI.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂