About The Position
TThe Zesty Partner team mission is to build a vibrant, world class, global partner
ecosystem, serving as a significant growth engine for Zesty. We currently have over 30 partners operating worldwide.
Our Partners come in different shapes and sizes, from consulting firms, technology partners, system integrators, MSPs, cloud services resellers, and more.
We work closely with Sales, Success, Marketing, RevOps, R&D and the rest of the company to accomplish our goals.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to join us in our hyper-growth stage! The Partner Manager will be a key driver for growth in the business with the chance to make a huge impact on the team and the wider business.
What You’ll be doing
1.Expand the Zesty partner network by recruiting and acquiring new partners.
2.Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Zesty’s growth into new market
3.Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with our Partners to ensure a successful and fruitful partnership.
4.Build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
5. Maximize revenues from Zesty partners by building a pipeline with each partner, developing Go-To-Market strategy,
and continually motivating partners to drive business.
6. Jump on joint sales calls with partners and their prospects to drive sales.
7. Coach partners through their sales process to ensure effective sales cycles.
8.Uncover partner’s Growth Goals and proactively make sure the partner has what he needs to achieve their objectives
9.Partner with the marketing team on partner marketing and co-sell opportunities.
10.Work closely with the partner pre-sales team and the partners on partner deals to drive new business.
11.Collaborate with the Partner Success Manager to ensure the partnership is successfully up and running.
● Proficient English - verbal and written
● Minimum 3 years experience working in client-facing roles (in Partnerships, BD, Sales, Customer Success, Consulting,
Pre-sale, or related discipline)
●Experience working in a SaaS company or with cloud architectures
● Ability to take ownership over projects and execute from A to Z
● Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Team player with a winner approach
● Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
● Excellent customer-facing and project management skills
● Analytical and logical approach to managing projects and priorities
● Proven track record of learning new deep technologies
● Business mind-set with great commercial understanding, and ability to confidently negotiate and influence
● Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
● Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
● Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
● Ability to take initiative and adapt
● Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
● Understanding of AWS and/or Azure cloud services - big plus!
● Prior experience in successful startups
● Legal background
● Flexible working hours