We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Azure Product Manager
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real time based on the application needs, optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
We are looking for a Product Manager to expand Zesty’s offering to support Microsoft Azure cloud. You’ll be working with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product features, develop go-to-market strategies, and ensure the product meets customer needs. You will be responsible for working with our customers, partners and GTM teams to launch and grow a new product.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building 0 to 1 product
- Ability to execute quickly to find product market fit
- Work closely with the cloud vendor on mutual go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to define product specifications and prioritize feature development
- Represent the product internally and externally, including at industry events and with customers.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 3+years of experience with SaaS cloud-based technologies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of delivering successful product launches.
- Big advantage: Familiar with the Azure ecosystem.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂