We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
At Zesty we are working with bleeding edge technologies to allow our customers to optimize their cloud costs automatically – and it is only 1% of what is ahead of us. Our vision is huge, we have a lot of difficult engineering challenges coming up and we’re looking for innovative, daring minds to join our team. If you have what it takes and want to become a multi-cloud expert while working in a fun and inspiring environment, come work with us!
- Design, develop and maintain efficient and reliable backend systems
- Integration and testing of various external and internal APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Dealing with highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Java, Go, C#, C++, Python (big advantage).
- Strong understanding of REST API principles.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-threaded code.
- Work experience in microservices/SOA architecture, consistency, monitoring and etc.
- Experience working with SQL & NO-SQL Databases
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the CI/CD ecosystem
- BA / MS degree in computer science or a related field.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂