Customer Success Manager
About The Position
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Customer Success Manager to help Zesty keep its amazing growth. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll represent the Zesty brand and drive the relationship with our customers, starting from the onboarding process, through an ongoing success and upsell/cross-sell.
Our ideal candidate is a people person with KPI understanding, that posses technical orientation and knows how to develop and operate an ongoing relationship with technical customers
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward.
- Increase product adoption by working in a hands-on manner with our clients to optimize the way they utilize Zesty’s products and increase the book of business alongside the Customer Success Managers.
- Actively promote the value of Zesty’s products and upsell services while maintaining and promoting value through customer experience
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Proactively manage the client’s lifecycle, from onboarding through extensive growth and renewal.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with Zesty’s customers including continuous training navigating through the changes of the use cases, while integrating with various departments from within the company (Technical Support, RnD, Product and etc.).
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) alongside the Customer Success Manager
- Maximize revenues from existing Zesty customers, while keeping track of the usage and the opportunities for each customer.
- Accountable for program business goals and meeting target KPIs on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value.
What You Should Have?
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS environment working in customer success/partner success.
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills.
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor.
- A solid mix of sales acumen, relationship building and technical competency.
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.