Software Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and super talented Software Engineering Team Leader to join our team. If you are interested in large-scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud's future, your place is with us! As a Team Leader, you will work in an energetic startup environment with cutting-edge methodologies. You will lead an amazing team of brilliant, impact-driven and creative engineers. Work on unique challenges of scale and performance while keeping a fast delivery pace.
Sounds interesting? Come to work with us!
Your Position Will Require:
- Lead a team of 8-10 backend developers and Data scientists in a fast-paced environment
- Provide technical leadership to team members while taking an active part in the team tasks
- Design and develop a highly scalable system through the entire product lifecycle
- Gather product and technical requirements
- Use technologies like serverless, Redis, Kubernetes, and more
- Work in a multi-cloud environment
- Work with NoSQL like DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
- Mentor and advise team members in code review and more
- Be responsible for the engineer's professionalism, personal growth, and well being
- Design and implement advanced features from Scratch
- Work on bug fixing and improving existing backend services
- Participate in and contribute to technical design reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineering team leader/ manager
- 7+ years of experience in large-scale backend development in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, C++, Java, C#.
- Expertise Track record in designing and building high performant, fault-tolerant, highly available, and secure distributed systems.
- Experience in designing APIs that you'd be happy to support forever.
- Experience in building and deploying systems in AWS cloud.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Background in supporting a live service environment.