About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
We are looking for a hands-on IT professional to join our growing team at Zesty
In this role, you will be supporting the entire company’s IT: endpoints, office network, corporate IT systems, security, and cloud infrastructure. You will also provide guidance and tools to our US and Ukraine locations.
You should be comfortable interacting with our employees through help desk tickets, as well as contributing to larger IT projects. If you're a responsible, organized, and tech-savvy self-starter—this one is for you!
You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing onsite and remote support for our employees both in Israel and the Ukraine as well as during the hiring/off-boarding process
- Lead design and optimization of our working processes as grows and scales up
- Responsibility for the office IT infrastructure, end-user devices, and applications
- Handling the IT setup for local and global company events & meetings
- Owning installation, configuration, and maintenance of cloud-based services
- Lead IT projects in various scales like new offices, new technologies implementation, standardizations, and more
- Analyzing business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Working with the company’s CTO to ensure security across the organization
- Constantly improving the security trust level and help during ISO & SOC renewals.
- 4-6 years working experience, including working knowledge of Mac and Linux
- Deep knowledge of Macbook and Macbook centralized management.
- Experience in managing cloud-based services such as Google G suite and SalesForce
- Resourcefulness, self-learning, and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
- Experience with asset management and Remote management system
- Knowledge of endpoint protection
- Fluent English
The job is primarily carried out in the Israel office and might require frequent work with the Ukraine office