Backend Engineer - UA
About The Position
At Zesty we are working with bleeding edge technologies to allow our customers optimize their cloud costs automatically - and it is only 1% of what is ahead of us. Our vision is huge, we have a lot of hard engineering challenges coming up and we're looking for innovative, daring minds to join our team. If you have what it takes and want to become a multi-cloud expert while working in a fun and inspiring environment, come work with us!
- Design, develop and maintain efficient and reliable backend systems
- Integration and testing of various external and internal APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- Dealing with highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Java, Go, C#, C++, Python (big advantage).
- Strong understanding of REST API principles.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-threaded code.
- Work experience in microservice/SOA architecture, consistency, monitoring and etc.
- Experience working with SQL & NO-SQL Databases
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the CI/CD ecosystem
- BA / MS degree in computer science or a related field.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver