Sr. Product Manager
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager. As a Product Manager in Zesty, you will be assigned with hard problems to solve together with your team to improve our product and our customers' work lives.
Whether it's your constant strive to learn and improve your knowledge or how it translates into ways to help users get the job done, you'll be right at home with us.
About the role
- Own your product. Communicate the vision, define and drive the product roadmap to execution together with your cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Identify, design, experiment, and iterate on product decisions by leveraging data gathered from customers/partners’ feedback, behavioral research data, market research, experiments, and usage/adoption metrics.
- Inspire and Motivate your cross-functional team towards target business results and customer impact.
- Work closely with the UX designers to build products that deliver great customer experiences.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog to ensure your team is making maximum customer impact.
- Collaborate with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design, and Support teams for the successful launch of new features.
- Identify new market opportunities and collect valuable feedback by engaging leading industry leaders and technology partners.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS B2B company.
- An understanding of complex highly scalable SaaS products, and a desire to learn about new technology.
- Demonstrated experience with outbound product management activities, translating commercial business models and needs into technical solutions.
- Data-informed approach for everything you do, understanding your customers, roadmap prioritization, and defining and measuring success.
- Ability to work in an agile fashion with cross-functional teams; go broad to go narrow; build, test, iterate.
- Strong leadership and ability to learn quickly and successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects to achieve the right goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and project management skills with the ability to mobilize cross-functional teams.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas and their rationale to technical stakeholders and executives alike.
- Domain knowledge of DevOps / SRE / Performance/ Cloud Operations operations domains.
- Experience in building self-serve products. Specific experience with building products for data/cloud/monitoring and analytics.