We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Senior Data Analyst
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an amazing data analyst with a keen eye for patterns and a strong drive to organize. If you are interested in large scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! We have many challenges coming up, and we’re looking for innovative, daring minds to join the team. Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you like organizing, summarizing, and presenting data that comes in endless shapes and sizes? Do you have what it takes and want to work in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
- Mine data we receive from cloud service providers
- Design and code procedures that organize unorganized data
- QA and assess risks in our products by investigating anomalous activity
- Create reports that identify risk events and summarize key information in easy to process tables and notifications.
- Participate in designing dashboards that provide our customers with useful, metric-based features.
- 3+ years experience in data, risk, or operation management (with focus on analytical work).
- BS in a statistical or exact science discipline (e.g. – statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics).
- Impeccable attention to detail and very organized.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience with Python and data analysis packages.
- Demonstrated ability to design metrics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of probability theory and statistics.
- Experience working with developers and researchers to design data schemas and map data flow.
- Fluent English – Must!
- Familiarity with aws products
- Experience in time series analysis
- Working experience with AWS Cost and Usage report (CUR)
- MS/PhD in a statistical discipline or exact science discipline
- 5+ years experience
- Loves math
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂