Senior Graphic Designer
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to conceptualize, develop creative design solutions for our young and evolving brand.
- Create creative concepts for our online marketing team (email marketing, social media, content marketing, Landing pages, ebooks, white papers, blogs, and website content.
- Get involved in every aspect of the company’s visual life cycle - from perfecting presentations, graphs, charts, and documents, printed in-house materials, and more.
- Further, develop our style and brand guidelines and build collateral within these parameters.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Graphic Design
- Understanding the dynamic marketing world, especially social media.
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Suite of applications (Mostly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience using Sketch including developing and managing templates
- Expert knowledge of exporting for the right platform, color modes, file types, image editing, resolutions, printing
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility with the ability to be open-minded to feedback as well as provide motivating feedback to others in order to elevate creative execution