We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Software Engineer Team Leader
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and super talented Software Engineering Team Leader to join our team. If you are interested in large-scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! As a Team Leader, you will work in an energetic startup environment with cutting-edge methodologies. You will lead an amazing team of brilliant, impact-driven and creative engineers. Work on unique challenges of scale and performance while keeping a fast delivery pace.
Sounds interesting? Come to work with us!
Your Position Will Require:
- Lead a team of 6-8 backend developers a fast-paced environment
- Provide technical leadership to team members while taking an active part in the team tasks
- Design and develop a highly scalable system through the entire product lifecycle
- Gather product and technical requirements
- Use technologies like python, serverless, Redis, Kubernetes, and more
- Work in a multi-cloud environment
- Work with NoSQL like DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
- Mentor and advise team members in code review and more
- Be responsible for the engineer’s professionalism, personal growth, and well being
- Design and implement advanced features from Scratch
- Work on bug fixing and improving existing backend services
- Participate in and contribute to technical design reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineering team leader/ manager
- 7+ years of experience in large-scale backend development in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, C++, Java, C#.
- Expertise Track record in designing and building high performant, fault-tolerant, highly available, and secure distributed systems.
- Experience in designing APIs that you’d be happy to support forever.
- Experience in building and deploying systems in AWS cloud.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Background in supporting a live service environment.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂