We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are forming a new group that will take Zesty user interface a step forward, rethinking the existing and looking ahead to the future.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and QA teams to ensure products meet high standards of quality and user experience.
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular/React.
- Actively participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of the company’s coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and resolve technical issues in a timely and effective manner.
- 4+ years of experience in web development using React.
- Experience with Redux/NgRx/MobX or other state management frameworks.
- Knowledge of user interface design principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Zesty helps organizations to overcome inefficiencies related to static cloud infrastructure, bringing customers the ability to automatically scale cloud resources to optimally match application demand.
As a result, businesses dramatically reduce cloud costs and maintain perfect app performance, while also minimizing the time and effort of managing infrastructure.
By doing that Zesty ranked #8 in the 50 most promising Israeli startups – 2023 https://www.calcalistech.com/ctechnews/article/hjtwkugx2
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂