We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Content Marketing ninja to join our evolving marketing team. You should be ambitious, energetic with a high sense of ownership.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering high-quality content, both internal and external, and across multiple platforms. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, and ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement and brand consistency.
Your mission will be focused on providing the most engaging and compelling content, converting visitors into users, increasing organic traffic, and creating content designed to educate potential users & partners about our solution and brand.
We are a small team with a huge responsibility, so we are looking for an exceptional writer who is willing to continuously develop theirself professionally.
- Lead all content creation activities; write, review, and optimize our content efforts and ensure clarity and brand consistency across all collateral.
- Strategize the content plan to ensure there is a wide range of content pieces that address different audiences, at different stages of the marketing funnel and in a variety of formats.
- Collaborate with the design, social media, product marketing, PR and demand generation teams to ensure the effective execution and distribution of content.
- Maintain the content management system and collaborate with the developer to support a smooth UX on the company website.
- Write creative clear content for various channels including paid advertisements, web pages, emails, landing pages, case studies, blogs, videos, printed publications, online campaigns, and more.
- Review and analyze the performance of various content pieces to determine which pieces should be repurposed.
- Manage multiple projects while delivering on tight deadlines.
- A native English speaker. Must!!!
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B Content Marketing – Must
- Genuine passion and talent for the written word
- Experience with Cloud \ DevOps companies and a demonstrated understanding of how to market this industry segment.
- Familiarity with marketing processes and concepts and understanding of supporting the customer purchase journey
- Experience writing content such as web pages, emails, landing pages, case studies, blogs, video scripts, PR, etc..
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Team player and an independent thinker that speaks up
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Great sense of humor – a huge advantage
- “Can-do” approach, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂