We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Cloud Operation Engineer
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spending.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an amazing Cloud Operation Engineer to join our team. If you are interested in Cloud and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! We have many hard challenges coming up, and we’re looking for strong technological daring minds to join the team.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will monitor and analyze the different cloud resources to understand current utilization, offer improvements, and be a part of their implementations. You will work closely with DevOps and the R&D teams and be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technologies the company uses.
Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you have what it takes and want to develop expertise as a Cloud Operation Engineer while working in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
- Monitor the company’s cloud resources
- Extrapolate actions from data that needed actions to improve our customers’ experience.
- Manage, evolve and implement policies, processes, and procedures that would assist our customers as well as the various teams within the company.
- Suggest, develop and implement tools to streamline your day-to-day work with R&D and Product teams
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering and Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Passionate to learn new technologies, problem solver, self-educated person
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps experience.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂