We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
We are seeking a talented and highly driven hunter to join Zesty’s BDR team.
As the first point of contact with prospective customers, this position is critical to the growth of our business.
We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
The BDR team will be responsible for outbound. This includes researching companies and prospects. Reaching out cold and qualifying each opportunity before handing it over to sales.
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, technical product that immediately delivers value.
- Connect with prospects via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet our qualification criteria
- Procure quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Document daily activities in a CRM
- Work closely with the marketing & sales teams to accelerate the sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Represent Zesty with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
What You Should Have?
- Mandatory: English native speaking level
- Can-do attitude, highly organized, and evidence of a strong work ethic
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment
- Experience with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Ability to maintain US hours on a Monday – Friday work schedule
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂