We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
As a Solution Architect, you will be partnering with Account Executives by delivering high quality technical demonstrations of Zesty’s product suite, walk through potential use cases, and answer technical questions whilst focusing on the value proposition. You will be the trusted advisor to our highly technical end users by using your technical knowledge and act as a subject matter expert on technical questions regarding Zesty’s platform best practices and features.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive pre-sales technical discovery and solutioning discussions with data engineers, database administrators, systems architects, and other technical professionals at all levels of customer organizations.
- Plan, manage, and effectively close out technical demonstrations and proof of value projects, often serving as both the subject matter expert and project manager.
- Respond to technical enquiries including Requests for Proposals, and similar formal documents.
- Enable Zesty sales staff and partner teams on data concepts, product features, competitive positioning, and best practices; this may take a variety of forms including but not limited to written articles, group presentations, bespoke training sessions, recorded videos, one-to-one coaching, etc.
- You will showcase new products and features to clients and help them with adoption. You will liaise with Product, R&D, Tech Support, and other functions in order to align our products and services with the client’s needs and requirements.
- Your ultimate goal is to assist the sales team in driving new revenue from new and existing customers.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in client-facing technical roles, selling solutions to business leaders and technical champions in the enterprise (Solution architect, Consulting, Pre-sales, or related discipline), with 5+ years of overall professional experience supporting technical products.
- Experience working in a SaaS company or with cloud architectures
- Strong Experience with Linux Administration and troubleshooting is required. Knowledge of different Linux distros including Ubuntu, Red Hat is a plus.
- Proven track record of learning new deep technologies with strong ability to handle technical objections.
- ֿA technologist with 2+ years of hands-on work experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS
- Some travel may be required (client meetings, trade shows, etc), when the Covid-19 situation permits
- Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role with 2+ years of experience
- AWS Professional Certification with Storage Competency
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with at least one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS)
- Data Storage Background – AWS storage and compute (EBS and EC2 preferred) or other on-premise data storage companies.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂