About The Position
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be partnering with Account Executives by delivering high quality technical demonstrations of our product, walk through potential use cases and answer technical questions whilst focusing on the value proposition.
As the pre-sale engineer you will be the trusted advisor to our highly technical end users by using your DevOps technical knowledge and Act as a subject matter expert on technical questions regarding Zesty platform best practices and features.
You will work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities for clients to get more out of Zesty´s products.
You will showcase new products and features to clients and help them with adoption. You will liaise with Product, R&D, Tech Support, and other functions in order to align our products and services with the client’s needs and requirements.
Your ultimate goal is to assist the sales team in driving new revenue from new and existing customers.
- Proficient English - verbal and written; Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Minimum 3 years experience working in client-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, Consulting, Pre-sale, Sales engineer, solution architect or related discipline)
- Experience working in a SaaS company or with cloud architectures
- ֿ1+ Years of work with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS
- Proven record of working directly with clients and driving change
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of learning new deep technologies
- Understanding of Linux and general usage of compute
- Fast learner of new technologies with Strong ability to handle technical objections
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills – the Pre-Sales engineer works directly with engineers and needs to have a strong conviction and persuasion skills.
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer facing role
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with at least one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS)