We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Senior Graphic Designer
About The Position
Named one of Tel Aviv’s top startups to watch, Zesty provides groundbreaking technology that helps hundreds of leading businesses make their cloud infrastructure more dynamic –instantly responding to changes in demand the second they occur. Founded in 2019, Zesty has grown tremendously in just a short time, raising $116 million in funding with renowned investment firms B Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Next47, Samsung Next, S-Capital, and M-Fund Club. Zesty has beautiful offices in Tel Aviv and San Mateo and we’re always looking for intelligent, creative, and ambitious people to join our fun-loving team.
Our Marketing team is expanding, and we are looking for a senior, experienced, highly creative, and motivated graphic designer to work alongside our art director in our growing marketing team located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Our marketing amusement park facilities include but are definitely NOT limited to UI, banners, print, and swag.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to conceptualize, and develop creative design solutions for our young and evolving brand.
- Create creative concepts for our online marketing team (email marketing, social media, content marketing, Landing pages, ebooks, white papers, blogs, and website design.
- Being involved in every aspect of the company’s visual life cycle – from perfecting presentations, graphs, charts, documents, printed in-house materials, and many more.
- Further develop our style and brand guidelines and build collateral within these parameters.
- You have an endless passion for graphic design and the creative industry
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Attention to detail, ability to notice the small but important things
- An innate high-quality standard and dedication to continuously improve
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of design consistency and ability to maintain high standards within style and brand guidelines
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Graphic Design
- Understanding the dynamic marketing world, especially social media.
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Suite of applications (Mostly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience using Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD for web design purposes, including developing and managing templates
- Expert knowledge of exporting for the right platform, color modes, file types, image editing, resolutions, printing, etc.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to be open-minded to feedback as well as provide motivating feedback to others in order to elevate creative execution
- UI Design
- Experience working in a B2B Tech Startup
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂