We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Kubernetes Software Engineer
About The Position
At Zesty, we work with bleeding edge technologies to allow our customers to optimize their cloud costs automatically – and it’s only 1% of what is ahead of us. Our vision is huge, we have a lot of difficult engineering challenges coming up and we’re looking for innovative, daring minds to join our team. If you have what it takes and want to become a multi-cloud expert while working in a fun and inspiring environment, come work with us!
- You will design, develop and maintain a complex solution for Kubernetes environments. This involves deep integration with Kubernetes APIs, such as controllers, CRD, and CSI.
- Manage Kubernetes product resources and deployments using existing and self-developed tools.
- Face various technological challenges, from designing big-data processing solutions, to understanding the internals of Kubernetes, to planning the architecture of a new product.
- Work with cloud-based architecture using top edge AWS tools
- Integrate and test various external and internal APIs
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with development to Kubernetes environments.
- Knowledge in dealing with highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems.
- Expert in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Go, Rust, Python.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-threaded code.
- Work experience in microservices/SOA architecture, consistency, monitoring, etc.
- Experience working with SQL & NoSQL Databases.
- You are actively involved or have contributed to the upstream Kubernetes community.
- BA / MS degree in computer science or a related field.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂