We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our expanding Technical Support team at Zesty!
Working with our cutting-edge technology and a one-of-a-kind customer base, our mission is to provide our customers with the best experience every time they interact with us.
The technical support team is responsible for addressing technical matters that are brought up by our direct customers as well as our partners, handling the incoming support tickets based on our SLA and maintaining Zesty’s KB.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to handle complex end-user support cases.
Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy, people-person with Technical Support background, that possesses technical orientation and knows how to develop and operate an ongoing relationship with technical customers.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all technical requests from clients, partners and/or other employees from within Zesty.
- Assist Zesty’s customers and partners through technical issues while maintaining an organized support process, from the initial understanding of the issue, through a thorough investigation and escalation in case needed, all the way to a full resolution and documentation.
- Maintain a strict SLA while making sure the right escalation is applied in a timely manner in order to provide our customers with the quickest and most efficient resolution.
- Maintain a close working relationship with various teams across the organization (RnD, Product, Sales and Success) in order to address any issue that is brought up either by customers or partners.
- Assist in creating and maintaining training materials that would assist our customers as well as the various teams within the company.
What You Should Have?
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position in a SaaS company, involving technical knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Native fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently and simultaneously.
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (AWS is preferred).
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working with and assisting others through written correspondence as well as a frontal support session (through video calls).
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Cloud Experience – working with AWS and the overall cloud ecosystem (advantage).
- Familiarity with Jira, Salesforce (advantage).
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role.
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps experience.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Networking experience.
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration platforms (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS).
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂