We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Customer Success Manager to help Zesty keep its amazing growth. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll represent the Zesty brand and drive the relationship with our customers, starting from the onboarding process, through an ongoing success and upsell/cross-sell.
Our ideal candidate is a people person with KPI understanding, that possesses technical orientation and knows how to develop and operate an ongoing relationship with technical customers
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward.
- Increase product adoption by working in a hands-on manner with our clients to optimize the way they utilize Zesty’s products and increase the book of business alongside the Customer Success Managers.
- Actively promote the value of Zesty’s products and upsell services while maintaining and promoting value through customer experience
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Proactively manage the client’s lifecycle, from onboarding through extensive growth and renewal.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with Zesty’s customers including continuous training navigating through the changes of the use cases, while integrating with various departments from within the company (Technical Support, RnD, Product and etc.).
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) alongside the Customer Success Manager
- Maximize revenues from existing Zesty customers, while keeping track of the usage and the opportunities for each customer.
- Accountable for program business goals and meeting target KPIs on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefits and value.
What You Should Have?
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS environment working in customer success/partner success.
- Native fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills.
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor.
- A solid mix of sales acumen, relationship building and technical competency.
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.
- A strong networker who has the ability to establish and maintain relationships across hierarchy levels.
- Cloud Experience- working within AWS and the overall cloud ecosystems (advantage).
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with at least one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS).
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂