We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Partner Success Manager
About The Position
The Zesty Partner Success team’s mission is to build a vibrant, world-class, global partner ecosystem, serving as a significant growth engine for Zesty.
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Partner Success Manager (PSM) to help support Zesty’s amazing Partner growth. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
The PSM will establish, and lead the execution of our global partner enablement program focused on North America, Canada and South America.. As a PSM, you’ll represent the Zesty brand and drive the relationship with our Partners, starting from the onboarding process, through to ongoing success and new growth opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is a people person with a technical orientation, that can explain difficult concepts, whilst developing ongoing and lasting Partner relationships.
- Proactively manage the client’s lifecycle, from onboarding through extensive growth and renewal.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services to assist the Partner Managers, Partners and strategic customers.
- Maximize revenues from existing Zesty Partners while keeping track of each Partner’s usage and opportunities.
- Accountable for business goals and meeting target KPIs on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Constantly improve the Partner onboarding experience, as measured by feedback and outcomes, to ensure an effective sales cycle and ongoing relationship-building opportunities.
- Develop and run ongoing enablement programs, to get our Partners confident from both a go-to-market and a technical standpoint.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Increase product adoption by working in a hands-on manner with our Partners to optimize the way they utilize and sell Zesty’s products to increase the book of business.
- Collaborating with Product and Marketing to create and own Partner documentation, as well as online training, so that Partners can self-serve and get “just in time” learning and relevant content.
- Work closely with our R&D team to communicate new product launches to our Partners and provide Partners’ feedback to push for improvements and new features.
What Should You Have?
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS environment working in customer success/partner success.
- Native fluency in English with exemplary verbal, written and visual communications skills.
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor.
- A solid mix of technical competency, relationship building, and sales acumen.
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external key stakeholders – across hierarchy levels.
- Cloud Experience – working within AWS and the overall cloud ecosystems (advantage).
- The ability to work US hours – Mon-Fri (Must)
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
Experience with at least one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS).
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂