We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Customer Success Team Lead
About The Position
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
Zesty is looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to join in our hyper-growth stage and become a key driver for growth in the business with the chance to make a huge impact on the team and wider business.
As the Customer Success Team Lead, you will work directly with some of our most significant and strategic customers throughout the entire success lifecycle and provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Customer Success Managers. This hybrid role will require frequent multi-tasking between technical & strategic business management and marketing activities. You will be expected to drive results that drive strategic business goals for our customers. You will be responsible for your team goals and directly managing individuals.
What You’ll Get to Do!
- Lead and coach a team of customer success managers
- Assist the team in executing growth and optimization strategies for our customers
- Actively promote the value of Zesty’s products. Upsell services and continue to prove Zesty’s value to our customers
- Ensure execution of the customer journey! Starting with onboarding and continued follow-up with business reviews.
- Your team will be responsible for upsells, cross-sells, and retention
- You will continue to manage customer relationships. Support them through continuous training, and use cases.
- You will collaborate with our technical support, RnD, product team, and more
- You will coach the team on customer best practices
- Oversee escalations
- Work with the product development to prioritize customer features and request
- People manager at heart – you love mentoring, leading, and contributing to the professional development of your team and those around you
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS environment working in customer success and partner success roles
- 2+ years of Customer Success and Account Management experience
- 3+ years of management experience as a team/group lead while managing all aspects of the CS/AE team (technical development and performance)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong collaboration and prioritization skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Self-driven, independent
- Hands-on experience with public cloud solutions (preferably AWS)
- Cloud Experience – working within AWS and cloud ecosystems
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tool (Terraform and/or CloudFormation)
- Experience with at lead one container orchestration platform (Kubernetes and/or Amazon ECS)
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE 2 DAYS in our San Mateo office!
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂