We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
The Zesty Partner team’s mission is to build a vibrant, world-class, global partner ecosystem, serving as a significant growth engine for Zesty. We currently have over 60 partners operating worldwide.
Our Partners come in different shapes and sizes, from consulting firms, technology partners, system integrators, MSPs, cloud services resellers, and more.
We work closely with Sales, Success, Marketing, RevOps, Product, R&D and the rest of the company to accomplish our goals.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to join us in our hyper-growth stage! The Partner Manager will be a key driver for growth in the business with the chance to make a huge impact on the team and the wider business.
What You’ll be doing
- Expand the Zesty partner network by recruiting and acquiring new partners.
- Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Zesty’s growth into new markets.
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with our Partners to ensure a successful and fruitful partnership.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Maximize revenues from Zesty partners by building a pipeline with each partner, developing a Go-To-Market strategy, and continually motivating partners to drive business.
- Jump on joint sales calls with partners and their prospects to drive sales.
- Coach partners through their sales process to ensure effective sales cycles.
- Uncover partner’s Growth Goals and proactively make sure the partner has what he needs to achieve their objectives
- Partner with the marketing team on partner co-marketing and co-sell opportunities.
- Work closely with the partner pre-sales team and the partners on partner deals to drive new business.
- Collaborate with the Partner Success Manager to ensure the partnership is successfully up and running.
- Native level English – verbal and written – Must
- Minimum five years experience working in Partnerships (Channel Sales) – Must
- Vast experience working with MSPs and VARs in the Cloud ecosystem – Must
- Ability to take ownership of projects and execute from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a winner approach
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Excellent customer-facing and project-management skills
- An analytical and logical approach to managing projects and priorities
- Proven track record of learning new deep technologies
- Business mindset with great commercial understanding and ability to confidently negotiate and influence
- Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take the initiative and adapt
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Understanding of AWS and/or Azure cloud services – big plus!
- Prior experience in successful startups
- Flexible working hours
- At Zesty, the base salary is only one component of our compensation package. This position has a base salary range between $182,000 to $220,000.
- The base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This position also includes an equity package of options. Zesty provides employees comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂