We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE FOR 2 DAYS IN OUR SAN MATEO OFFICE!
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Sales Development Manager to join the Zesty Sales team. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
You will lead a team of SDRs that is responsible for evangelizing Zesty’s platform to deliver qualified leads to the sales team. The SDR manager will be very organized, accountable for the team’s success, and take responsibility for continuous coaching, and training of the team. The team lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets. This role works closely with the sales team to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the CRO currently but will eventually report to our Head of Sales.
What you’ll get to do!
- Empower and foster the growth and development of the BDR group
- Drive the strategy and execution of the BDR team’s business goals
- Plan, implement, and manage different methods to meet business targets.
- Provide on-boarding and on-the-job coaching to new and existing BDRs
- Manage outbound lead generation engagements.
- Help optimize sales development efficiencies: processes and best practices such as sales sequence, sales pitches, call scripts, email templates, and qualification tactics
- Motivate and assist the BDR team to achieve collective and individual goals
- Work cross-functionally with different business units to create ongoing training sessions
Your Experience & Skills
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
Nice to have
- 3+ years at a B2B Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales management role
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
- Experience in utilizing and managing CRMs and data
- Experience with salesforce Gong, Linkedin, and Outreach.
- Highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline.
- Results-driven and able to work through rejection
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the BDR team by example
- Passion for training, motivating, and coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the cloud
- Technical background
- BA/BS degree
HYBRID ROLE 2 days in our San Mateo office!
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂