We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Senior BI Developer
About The Position
Zesty is looking for an experienced BI Developer to join our growing Revenue Operations department.
As a Senior BI Developer at Zesty you will have a huge opportunity to impact the foundations of Zesty’s BI infrastructure and products. You will work closely with Zesty’s Revenue Ops Managers to design and implement data visibility, visualizations, and insights for the different business units – Marketing, Sales, Success, Partnerships.
We are looking for A highly independent individual with a passion for BI and data, and a can-do attitude who can take a leading role in our intimate BI team.
About The Role
- Own Tableau A-Z from dashboard design and implementation to administration
- Work closely with Zesty’s Revenue Ops Managers to deliver data and insight visibility to the different business units
- Translate business problems and needs to clean and scalable queries
- Build and implement complex models such as forecasting, attribution etc.
Your Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a BI developer position (preferably in B2B SaaS product companies).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing using Tableau – MUST
- Experience in Tableau administration
- Proficiency level of SQL – MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience with ETL pipelines design, implementation and maintenance – advantage
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂