We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and super talented senior engineer to join our team. If you are interested in large-scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud’s future, your place is with us! As a tech lead, you will work in an energetic startup environment with cutting-edge methodologies. You will take a role in the leadership, development and implementation of our platform.
- Provide technical guidance, direction, and oversight to a team of developers.
- Design, develop, and maintain the backend infrastructure and APIs for our software platform, ensuring high performance, scalability, reliability and applying best practices.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members, helping them improve their technical skills and grow professionally.
- Conduct regular code reviews, identify areas for improvement, and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Collaborate with product managers, project managers, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and align technical solutions with business goals.
- Identify and address technical challenges, provide innovative solutions, and make informed decisions regarding technology selection and implementation.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members, facilitating knowledge sharing and ensuring a clear understanding of technical concepts.
- Working with 3th party APIs for integration and data transformation.
- Analyze the existing systems to identify potential bottlenecks and limitations that may arise with increased customer base and data volume.
- 6+ years of experience in software backend development. preferably in a platform engineering role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex systems and propose effective solutions.
- Dealing with highly scalable and large-scale distributed backend systems.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Python, Go
- Deep Experience with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Familiarity with API design and development, RESTful principles, and experience in building scalable and secure APIs.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-threaded code.
- Strong work experience in Microservices architecture on Kubernetes and Serverless technologies.
- Experience working with SQL & NoSQL Databases.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-starter, and proactive in resolving issues and removing roadblocks.
- Adherence to the software engineering best practices
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and profiling tools to optimize system performance.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂