We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
DevOps Team Leader
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
We’re looking for a highly skilled DevOps Team Leader to lead our DevOps team and work closely with the CTO and our talented R&D group. If you have a passion to learn groundbreaking technologies, you will feel right at home! We have many tough engineering challenges coming up, and we’re looking for innovative, daring minds to lead the team.
Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you?
As a Team Leader, you will work in an energetic startup environment with cutting-edge methodologies. You will lead an amazing team of brilliant, impact-driven and creative engineers. Work on unique challenges of scale and performance while keeping a fast delivery pace.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the team day to day tasks and projects, prioritize tasks, inspect delivery and coordinate the activity with other teams.
- Ensure the quality, reliability, and stability of our staging and production environments.
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWSResearch new technologies to help solve automation challenges. Create innovative ideas, bring them to POC level and oversee handover of the successful ones to R&D teams.
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks to create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts.
- Provide technical guidance, methodologies, tools and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Experience in leading a DevOps team in a production environment, preferably from a startup company
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and best practices
- Strong experience with AWS including building automation around its APIs. Advantage –
additional experience with one of the other leading cloud providers: GCP/Azure
- Experience building Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/AWS Cloudformation
- Proven experience with Bash and/or Python scripting. Advantage: Experience with Golang
- Very good knowledge and experience with Linux system administration
- Working knowledge of monitoring, logging, metrics, an all-things observability
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as ECS/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with serverless technologies such as Lambda, Google functions and frameworks like serverless.com or SST
- Experience deploying serverless infrastructure (AWS Lambda)
- Background in information security, detection, and related fields
- Background in storage solutions, preferably related to a cloud platform
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂