We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team. As an ideal candidate, you should have a true passion for smart designs, solving complex problems and turning them into simple and engaging experiences.
Whether it’s your constant strive to learn and improve your knowledge or how it translates into ways to help users get the job done, you’ll be right at home with us.
About the role
- Own the iterative design process of major feature and product initiatives from research/discovery to concept to shipping.
- Create user flow diagrams outlining optimized “happy path”, secondary use cases, and edge cases.
- Create detailed wireframes for user flows (from lo-fi to hi-fi as you progress through the process).
- Design mid to high-fidelity prototypes for testing.
- Meaningfully collaborate with PMs on product strategy and specs.
- Participate in user research, identifying key pain points and solving them.
- Be constantly on the lookout for best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns, throughout various industries and platforms.
- You will be expected to learn about our market, customer use cases, and workflows, and be an integral part of our product discovery and delivery teams, engaging with clients and see value come to fruition, end to end.
- 3+ years experience designing consumer-grade experiences and/or enterprise software, incl. B2C, B2B2C, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience working on complex workflow experiences with demonstrated success; IT/Cloud, Monitoring/analytics experience a big plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners including product managers, tech leads and engineers
- Experience working in an agile development environment and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Practiced at iterative ideation and deliverables, seeking and receiving feedback as a natural part of the product development process, and finding opportunities inside of requirements and constraints
- A strong online portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all
UX skill set:
- Ability to define/understand customer-first user problem/job to solve for and align on a set of requirements with product and engineering partners
- Strong critical thinking skills; data-informed; comfortable with ambiguity
- Develop simplified user flows to meet requirements and deliver a complete user experience (covering all use cases including edge cases)
- Understand user flow(s) within overall customer journey
- Leverage all available data to inform key hypotheses and define measurement for proving/disproving
- Strong technical background with an understanding of the basics of modern applications
- Experience working with design system components, thinking in terms of design systems, and making rational and logical design decisions
- Strong visual design and interaction design skills; able to create artifacts quickly with the right level of fit and finish
- Familiarity with best in class UI + interaction patterns and best practices;
- Ability to create interactive prototypes in Figma
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂