We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Sr. Product Manager
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real time based on the application needs, optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager. As a Product Manager in Zesty, you will be assigned hard problems to solve together with your team to improve our product and our customers’ work lives.
Whether it’s your constant strive to learn and improve your knowledge or how it translates into ways to help users get the job done, you’ll be right at home with us.
About the role
- Own your product. Communicate the vision, define and drive the product roadmap to execution together with your cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Identify, design, experiment, and iterate on product decisions by leveraging data gathered from customers/partners’ feedback, behavioral research data, market research, experiments, and usage/adoption metrics.
- Inspire and Motivate your cross-functional team towards target business results and customer impact.
- Work closely with the UX designers to build products that deliver great customer experiences.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog to ensure your team is making maximum customer impact.
- Collaborate with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design, and Support teams for the successful launch of new features.
- Identify new market opportunities and collect valuable feedback by engaging leading industry leaders and technology partners.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS B2B company.
- An understanding of complex highly scalable SaaS products, and a desire to learn about new technology.
- Demonstrated experience with outbound product management activities, translating commercial business models and needs into technical solutions.
- Data-informed approach for everything you do, understanding your customers, roadmap prioritization, and defining and measuring success.
- Ability to work in an agile fashion with cross-functional teams; go broad to go narrow; build, test, iterate.
- Strong leadership and ability to learn quickly and successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects to achieve the right goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and project management skills with the ability to mobilize cross-functional teams.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas and their rationale to technical stakeholders and executives alike.
- Domain knowledge of DevOps / SRE / Performance/ Cloud Operations operations domains.
- Experience in building self-serve products. Specific experience with building products for data/cloud/monitoring and analytics.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂