We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
People & Operations
Office Manager & CEO Assistant
About The Position
Zesty is constantly growing and scaling a global start-up, as is our San Mateo office!
We are looking for an experienced Office Operation Admin to ensure Zesty provides the best experience for our employees as well as working closely with our CEO and other management levels.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Office Manager / Executive Assistant at our company. This position plays a crucial role in providing comprehensive administrative support to our executive team while managing the day-to-day operations of our office. The successful candidate will be proactive, adaptable, and possess excellent communication skills. You will play a key role in overseeing Zesty’s office facility to ensure global standardization as ONE GLOBAL ZESTY TEAM!
CEO / CTO Assistant
- CEO & CTO Support – provide administrative support for the CEO and CTO of Zesty on calendar, priority management with investors, employees and the Zesty management team
- Travel logistics and meeting management in different states/countries
- Communication with investors and logistics for quarterly Board meetings with all stakeholders
- Local and international relationships management for CEO
- Act as first point of contact for emails for the CEO
- Assisting in the logistics of events and conference attendance for the CEO
- Miscellaneous tasks as requested by the CEO & CTO
- Facilities Management – manage & maintain the office facilities on a daily basis, working with different suppliers, vendors, and visitors to ensure a great working environment.
- New Employees – Support and create a positive onboarding experience for new employees
- Logistics and Suppliers – Operate all aspects of office logistics and suppliers – IT, office equipment, services and maintenance, meeting rooms, etc.
- Implementing company events – activities such as Happy Hour, Company Events, Gifts for our employees
- Must be in the office in the days our CEO is in the office
- 3+ years experience as an Office Manager/Operations Manager/CEO Admin in a startup environment – Must
- Strong operational and administrative skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and highly organized, able to juggle competing priorities
- Assertive, proactive, and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
- Excellent management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize while growing fast
- Proactive, attentive to details, and a problem-solver
- Motivated by helping others and service-oriented
- Experienced working with C-levels – an advantage.
- Experience working with a global team outside of the US – Advantage
- At Zesty, the base salary is only one component of our compensation package. This position has a base salary range between $75,000 to $85,000.
- The base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This position also includes an equity package of options. Zesty provides employees with comprehensive medical, dental, and much more benefits!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂