We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Partnerships Development Representative
About The Position
The Zesty Partner team’s mission is to build a vibrant, world class, global partner ecosystem, serving as a significant growth engine for Zesty. We currently have over 60 partners operating worldwide.
Our Partners come in different shapes and sizes, from consulting firms, technology partners, system integrators, MSPs, cloud services resellers, and more.
We work closely with Success, Marketing, Sales, RevOps, Product, R&D and the rest of the company to accomplish our goals.
We’re seeking a talented and highly driven hunter to join our Partner’s team in Zesty’s hyper-growth stage! The PDR will be a key driver for growth in the business with the chance to make a huge impact on the team and the wider business.
What You’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact with prospective partners, connecting them via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Become an expert in understanding the different types of partners, and relationships we manage.
- Identify relevant partners that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Zesty’s growth into new markets.
- Research outbound prospects and qualify opportunities before handing them over to our partnerships managers.
- Partner with the marketing team on partner marketing opportunities.
- Document daily activities in a CRM.
- Represent Zesty with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication.
- English – Native speaking level
- Team player with a winner approach
- Experience with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Understanding of AWS and/or Azure cloud services – big plus!
- Prior experience in successful hyper growth startups
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂