Junior RevOps Manager
About The Position
Reports to: Head of Revenue Operations
This is a unique opportunity to join Zesty in a junior position with considerable growth opportunities. You will have insight to all the business units, learn their operations, what makes them successful and be a contributor to their success.
The Revenue Operations department at Zesty is the enabler, and integrator of Marketing, Sales, Partners & Biz Dev, and Customer Success.
Working closely with each team to plan ahead (strategy), build processes (tactics), and to close the loop with insightful analytics that enable optimization. The revenue operations team is an integral part of Zesty’s growth. We’re looking for someone who loves processes, data, and technology and is eager to learn and develop a career in operations in a hyper growth company.
About The Role
In this role you will work with leaders to design, build, and implement:
- Internal, and cross functional processes
- Systems & tools best practices
- KPIs & Analytics
- Planning & Modeling - targets, headcount, commission structures and calculation
In addition, you will own and manage the Zesty’s business applications stack:
- Sales Automation tools
- Marketing Automation
- PRM (Partner Relations Management)
- Data enrichment and integration tools
- Ticketing Platform
Your Experience & Skills
To succeed in this role you should:
- Be business savvy
- Have a strong technical acumen
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Be a self learner - this is key. You will be expected to teach yourself how to master systems and tools like: Hubspot, Excel, Salesforce, reporting and analytics etc.
Extra points for:
- Business applications/CRM admin experience
- Diverse background/experience (business + technical)
- Analytical background