Head of Demand Generation
About The Position
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Head of Demand Generation to join the Zesty marketing team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have extensive marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
Your work will be an instrumental component of our marketing programs and you’ll be working directly with our Director of Marketing.
We love inventing and experimenting, and usually do not follow best practices, so if you don’t like being confined in a box, your place is here.
You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and strategize various projects across multiple verticals with a focus on implementing innovative demand generation programs.
This is a senior, high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Zesty as a leader in the cloud management space.
We are a small team with a huge responsibility, therefore, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
What you’ll do:
- Develop, direct and execute multi-channel inbound programs to drive qualified opportunities across all relevant regions and verticals.
- Oversee the sales pipeline while maintaining KPIs, delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you’ll partner with.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execute across all channels.
- Lead all ABM and paid acquisition programs.
- Innovate and strategize demand generation programs that will educate and drive demand for Zesty’s products.
- Own and optimize our company’s website to improve organic conversion rates.
- Collaborate with other Product, Sales, Partnerships, and CS to create and maintain effective company-wide growth programs.
- Measuring and analyzing campaign and marketing success - using UTM tracking, BI tools, and other tactics to define success
- Test, integrate, and leverage various marketing tools and automation to ensure efficient and scalable demand generation infrastructure.
- Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories, and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on a strategy based on findings.
- Extensive demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions using Hubspot, Hotjar, SEMrush, and more.
- Exceptional skills with various advertising platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google)
- You’re a passionate marketer with outstanding Storytelling and copywriting skills
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Paid social, email, owned web media properties, and third-party
- You’re a Self-starter, creative, with exceptional leadership and ownership skills.