We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer responsible for managing and leading the planning & execution of integrated global B2B marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing manager is responsible for the strategic planning, project management, execution, reports, optimization, and analysis of multiple demand generation projects and campaigns on various channels such as: LinkedIn. Facebook, Google ads, Twitter, and more.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with the Head of Demand Generation and other stakeholders at Zesty as copywriters, web designers, product marketing and more, to create and implement successful campaigns built to drive demand, acquire new leads, increase product adoption, and expand awareness to the Zesty brand.
Key job responsibilities
- Be an essential part of defining and developing Zesty’s demand generation strategy.
- Collaborating with internal team members on the creation of multiple marketing digital assets such as landing pages, mailers, banners etc. to meet demand generation strategy.
- Managing paid campaigns, including setup, launch, optimization, reporting, and analysis on all paid channels: Google search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. to generate leads and pipeline for Zesty’s sales teams.
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms and tools to produce analytical insights and reports for Zesty’s website and landing pages.
- Manage overall media budget with accountability for each campaign’s return on investment (ROI).
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in paid advertising platforms to provide visibility into marketing campaigns’ results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision-making focused on campaign optimization.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of demonstrated hands-on experience managing paid social, paid search, display, and video campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Strong project management capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to make educated decisions.
- Experience with Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) strategies and best practices – an advantage.
- High-tech B2B SaaS or software experience- an advantage.
- English- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Great storytelling skills.
- Is always up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends
- Is not afraid to try new things and is driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Is agile, flexible, highly organized and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks effectively
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂