Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage, and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior DevOps engineer to join our DevOps guild and work closely with the CTO and our talented R&D group. If you have a passion to learn groundbreaking technologies, you will feel right at home! We have many tough engineering challenges coming up, and we're looking for innovative, daring minds to join the team. Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you have what it takes and want to become a multi-cloud expert while working in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
What you will be doing:
- Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in AWS,Azure,GCP and other public clouds
- Research new technologies to help solve automation challenges. Create innovative ideas, bring them to POC level and oversee handover of the successful ones to R&D teams.
- Set up monitoring tools and frameworks to create meaningful and accurate monitors and alerts.
- Provide technical guidance, methodologies, tools and coaching to developers and engineers.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a production environment, preferably from a startup company
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and best practices
- Strong experience with at least one of the leading cloud providers: AWS/GCP/Azure and building automation around their APIs
- Experience building Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/AWS Cloudformation
- Proven experience with Bash and/or Python scripting
- Very good knowledge and experience with Linux system administration
- Working knowledge of monitoring, logging, and metrics collection tools
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as ECS/Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experience deploying serverless infrastructure (AWS Lambda)
- Experience managing large scale SQL and NoSQL databases
- Background in information security, detection, and related fields