SDR Team Lead
About The Position
Reports to: Director of Sales
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Sales Development Team (SDR) Lead to join the Zesty Sales team. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
You will lead a team of SDRs that are responsible evangelizing Zesty’s platform to deliver qualified leads to the sales team. The SDR Team Lead will be very organized, accountable for the team's success and take responsibility for continuous coaching, and training of the team. The team lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets. This role works closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the Head of Sales.
About The Role
- Empower and foster the growth and development of the SDR group
- Drive the strategy and execution of the SDR team business goals
- Plan, implement, and manage different methods to meet business targets.
- Provide on-boarding and on-the-job coaching to new and existing SDRs
- Manage inbound and outbound lead generation engagements.
- Help optimize sales development efficiencies: processes and best practices such as sales sequence, sales pitches, call scripts, email templates and qualification tactics
- Motivate and provide assistance to the SDR team to achieve collective and individual goals
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing management to continually experiment and optimize elementsPartner with cross-business units to create ongoing training sessions
Your Experience & Skills
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Native English - Must
- 3+ years at a B2B Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
- Experience in utilizing and managing CRMs and data
- Highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- Results driven and able to work through rejection
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the SDR team by example
- Passion for training, motivating and coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the cloud
- BA/BS degree