Cloud Alliance Manager
About The Position
As the Head of Cloud Alliance, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our GTM efforts with our strategic cloud partners: AWS, Azure and GCP as catalysts for the growth of Zesty business. The partnership with these cloud vendors is critical to Zesty's success.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for AWS/Azure/GCP and internal Zesty teams including sales, marketing, product, services, and support. You will be charged with establishing a common vision between Zesty and AWS/Azure/GCP, and for developing and executing the strategic partner plan and building key executive relationships required to drive success.
What you'll be doing
- Develop the long-term strategy and achieve goals set for our AWS/Azure/GCP partnership, owning the strategic plan with cross-functional support across Zesty, and relationships with key executives and field leaders across AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Lead the development and execution of GTM activities including field events, conferences, campaigns, and other programs to increase lead generation, account mapping and pipeline development with AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior leaders at AWS/Azure/GCP to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and deliver on business outcomes of the partnership.
- Work with Zesty marketing to drive the creation and utilization of partner-focused sales collateral and demand-generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Conduct QBRs and other ongoing executive engagements with AWS/Azure/GCP, measuring partner performance against several growth metrics.
- Advise internal activities including product improvements, marketing, sales enablement, services, and support.
- Continually build preference for Zesty offerings via regular and close engagement with AWS/Azure/GCP and its partner ecosystem.
- Educating and enabling the AWS/Azure/GCP sales and solutions architects organizations, and executing programs such as solution selling.
- Identify new opportunities in AWS/Azure/GCP client base.
- Selling and marketing solutions via the AWS/Azure/GCP Marketplace.
- Track status of sales cycles of partners’ (prospective) customers.
- Evangelize Zesty at AWS/Azure/GCP events. From internal events (i.e. Global Sales Kick-Offs and Executive Committees) to external customer-facing events. Create collateral to establish Zesty's category leadership in cloud cost optimization.
- Work closely with Partner Management, ISV, ISM and Regional Sales Management to ensure coverage and execution in each target region.
- A collaborative approach to business development with the demonstrated ability to earn trust with executive, sales, marketing and product teams across partner organizations.
- 7+ years of experience in the software & IT industry focused on business development, strategic alliances and/or partner management.
- Demonstrated track record of success building and managing a strategic partnership with AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Strong relationships with key executives within AWS and across the AWS ecosystem is strongly preferred.
- Track record of successful quota attainment in an alliances role, tracking various types of measurements including sell-through, sell-to, and sell-with (partner-influenced bookings).
- Demonstrated aptitude for emerging industry trends including analytics, Big Data, AI/ML, cloud migration & modernization, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud environments, analytics, data warehouses, containers, IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.
- Success in developing, negotiating, and implementing partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals.
- The attitude and ability to do what it takes to win!
- Experienced in deal making and passionate about sales and working with cloud vendors.
- Good network and understanding of Cloud Services.
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers.
- Smart, consultative: ability to understand partner business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels. From executive leadership and (sales) management to functional and technical architects.
- Compelling presentation style to boost the Zesty profile at wide partner audiences: Strong sense of confidence, and clear point of view or in-depth knowledge on your digital banking subject.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems.
- Exceptional thought leadership, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written (English).
- Ability to set clear targets and development plans. Set objectives to achieve those targets.