Senior Test Automation Engineer
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for amazing test automation engineers to join our team. If you are interested in large scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud's future, your place is with us! We have many hard engineering challenges coming up, and we're looking for innovative, daring minds to join the team.
Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you have what it takes and want to automate a multi-cloud system's tests while working in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
- Lead engineering efforts from planning, execution, and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated tests for software and feature quality at both system and user level.
- Design, create, modify, and execute test strategies/plans and drive to improve software testing processes and methodologies.
- Optimize and maintain team-oriented tools or tests to increase productivity.
- Take part in the product's live support shifts.
- 6+ years of a proven track record in driving highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems test automation.
- Expertise in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go, C++, Java, C#.
- Track record in building test automation solutions, automated internal frameworks, monitor systems, or improving testing effectiveness.
- Experience with distributed systems test automation.
- Ability to lead testing activities and engagement with cross-functional teams to shape design and product direction.
- BA/B.Sc degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in building test plans for both backend and UI.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems.