Data scientist -Algorithms
About The Position
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for an amazing data scientist with a particular focus in algorithm development to join our team. If you are interested in large scale distributed systems and want to influence the cloud's future, your place is with us! We have many hard algorithmic challenges coming up, and we're looking for innovative, daring minds to join the team.
Do you have a zest for a better, cheaper cloud in you? Do you like to solve hard optimization problems? Do you have what it takes and want to build a state of the art machine learning system while working in a fun and inspiring environment? Come work with us!
- Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromising quality.
- Build and test real-life machine learning systems with real value to Zesty customers.
- Good mathematical skills, with emphasis on optimization problems.
- Research and design statistical models.
- Write production-grade code.
- Work with analysts and product managers to understand business priorities and translate requirements into data models.
- Comes from a strong quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, electrical engineering.
- Experienced in data, algorithms.
- Demonstrated strong grasp of Linear Algebra.
- Demonstrated grasp of various Algorithm techniques such as sorting, partitioning, greedy.
- Demonstrated ability for abstract problem-solving.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Background in supporting a live service environment.
- Strong knowledge of Stochastic Processes and Time-Series Analysis.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.