We Are Hiring!
We are looking for leaders who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build tomorrow’s leading cloud management solution.
We believe in transparency
We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers and everything in between. If you want to know about something that wasn’t shared with you – all you have to do is ask
We love feedback
We embrace constructive feedback as a means for personal and business growth. Feedback can and should be given to anyone (e.g. manager, employee, colleague)
We are open minded & flexible
When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We won’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo and we use the collective genius of our team as a means for improvement
We act as one team
We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important
We take ownership
Everyone is “hands-on”. If you have an idea, even if it’s outside of the scope of your position, you should not be afraid to pursue it or suggest it to others
We check our ego at the door
Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We operate with a high degree of humility
Ready for takeoff?
Join our rocketship!
We are Zesty.
Wouldn't you love to join us?
Jobs? We don't have jobs.
we have career opportunities!
Bookkeeper – Maternity leave replacement
About The Position
Zesty is growing, and we are looking for a seasoned Bookkeeper who will join our fast-growing team!
Zesty allows engineering teams to effortlessly maximize cloud savings and minimize waste by automating cloud cost optimization. The Zesty AI-driven platform automatically adjusts cloud resources in real-time based on the application needs, achieving optimal cloud usage and a dramatic reduction in cloud spend.
About the role:
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable, including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors, and credit cards reconciliations
- Assist with the monthly billing cycle
- Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Fixed assets – Additions, Deductions, and Depreciation JEs.
- Maintain all tax withholdings for supplier invoices
- Assist with Annual audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed
- Analyzing and reconciliation of all general ledger, prepaid, and accrued expenses.
- Support in End-of-Month closing and reporting
- Working in a multi-currency system.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Certified bookkeeper – Must
- At least 1 years of experience as Bookkeeper – Must
- Experience in the high-tech company – Must
- Experience working with ERP system (Netsuite- advantage)
- Strong Excel skills
- English at an advanced level (written and verbal)
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion, and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary
Character and attitude features:
- Startup mentality, Roll up your sleeves attitude!
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Well organized with high attention to detail.
- Outstanding confidentiality and ethical standards.
Apply for this position
Not finding a position that fits your skills?
We’re always looking for innovative, ambitious, creative people with great personalities. Send us your CV and tell us what you’re good at. We’ll see what we can do 🙂